AIRTEC REMOTE OIL COOLER KIT TOP GRILLE MOUNTED FOR MK2 FOCUS ST & RS
- Modified Earl’s TEMP-A-CURE™ oil cooler, with CNC billet mounting plate, has mounting points for RS & ST applications
- CNC remote oil cooler engine plate, Anodised Black with engraved logo
- Aeroquip 90 degree Black anodised fittings with Black Pro-Lite Oil hose
- Billets anodised Black hose line seperators x 4
- Gearbox mounted hose securing bracket finished in ProSeries Black
- Horn Relocation Mounting bracket, finished in Pro-Series Satin Black
Long overdue but it’s been worth the wait, making every part of our oil cooler kit unique and finished to a stunning level of quality.
Grill mounted to achieve maximum cold airflow and fits either side of grill as not to affect cold air feed for air filters
Earl’s TEMP-A-CURE™ oil cooler. Today’s high performance vehicles pack a lot of power in a smaller package. In order to save both weight and space, the typical OEM cooling system is designed for “normal” driving conditions. When driven hard for extended periods, the cooling system may prove less than adequate. Earl’s offers the solution to marginal cooling systems – race proven lightweight and efficient oil coolers designed to fit in the smallest practical space.
Please note: PRE-Facelift Focus ST will require cutting behind the grille. This will incur extra labour costs (x2 hours) – will not fit the pre-facelift without cutting.